[nfbwatlk] Have a great time!

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Fri Dec 5 00:13:11 UTC 2008

Gee Jim,

James has said he will try to have the bar open for us.  Could you not get
drunk enough to not even feel your leg?  We could isolate you in a booth
with a pillow to help support your leg and there will be some live music
which could go to help drown out your moans.  Seriously you have been missed
at school and I know you will be missed dearly at the part.  Please don't
say *no* until Saturday morning.  I will hold out hope for your arrival.
You will be missed if you can't make it.

KB