[nfbwatlk] WTBBL Louis Braille Celebration

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Dec 6 08:01:26 UTC 2008

YOU'RE INVITED!
WTBBL Louis Braille Celebration

January 4, 2009, marks the bicentennial of the birth of Louis Braille, a genius inventor who bestowed the gift of literacy to blind people around the world.

The Washington Talking Book & Braille Library is celebrating this historic birthday on Monday, January 5th, with an open house.

Join us from 12:00-2:00pm and learn about Louis Braille and braille.  Get your name written in braille, take a tour of the Library, peruse our braille display, and enjoy some cookies.

The Washington Talking Book & Braille Library is located at:
2021 9th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
206-615-0400

We look forward to seeing you and celebrating this incredible man and his contributions to the blind community.