[nfbwatlk] Fw: Snow to close Seattle Lighthosue Monday

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 22 01:00:22 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn McCully" <glennmccully at comcast.net>
To: "'wcb list'" <wcb-l at wcbinfo.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: [Wcb-l] Snow to close Seattle Lighthosue Monday

Hi all,

I hate to waste the list with this but I know several LH employees are
on it
and might be missed in our phone calling so I want to let everyone know
that
the Seattle facility will be closed tomorrow Monday due to weather.  All
base stores and the INL in Spokane are scheduled to be open and running
normal operations at this time.  Employees of these facilities may want
check with their supervisors in the morning for any change in plans.