[nfbwatlk] Seattle Public Library celebrating Louis Braille's birth

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:33:35 UTC 2008

Janet from DSB has asked for our help during the Braille Challenge
that is happening at the Seattle Public Library on the 4th weekend of
January. Anyone available that weekend to help please let me know.

Also, below is the text of the flyer that was attached regarding the
Book Fair this coming weekend. Please let me know if you can help out!

Kris

January 2nd – 4th

Come and celebrate our event
Braille is Beautiful

Saturday
12:00 pm  Jake and the Secret Code
1:00  Beedle Bard Story time
2:00  Author Signings
Brenda Cooper, Amber Kizer, Louise Marley

Sunday
2:00pm Happy Birthday Louis Braille ~ Braille ~ Life, Literacy & Learning
3:00 pm  Author Signings
Kat Richardson ~ Larry Karp

Hosted by: Barnes and Noble
Pacific Place Mall, Downtown Seattle
1 Block North of the Convention Center
at the corner of 7th & Pine
600 Pine Street, Seattle WA 98101
206.264.0156
Bookfair ID:   446245

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Washington by shopping
at ANY Barnes & Noble store nationwide. Remit this Bookfair Voucher
when you make purchases on these dates, and a percentage of your
purchase will be donated back to the National Federation of the Blind
of Washington.