[nfbwatlk] City of Everett Website Accessibility

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 16 14:33:22 UTC 2008

Thanks for explaining a bit. When I used the site earlier this fall with
my screen-reader, I had absolutely no trouble with the site. However, I
wasn't using screen-magnification.

Question: did not the standard magnification tools in XP allow you to
handle the site adequately? I make no assumption in asking the question;
for obvious reasons, I've never played with accessibility tools in XP
except when setting it up.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman