[nfbwatlk] The Holiday Party

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed Nov 26 06:21:31 UTC 2008

Hello Fellow Listers,

It is holiday party time and we want to hear from you.  We want to count
your nose if you are coming to the party.  I need to give James at the
Outback a nose count an approximation of the number of those who want
chicken, steak, pasta, or for those limited number of salmon entrees that
are available. There will be gift bags this year and they are looking to be
great.  Remember the gift exchange is optional.  If you wish to participate
please bring a wrapped gift of approximately $10.00 value.  Parents or
Grandparents wishing to bring a gift for their children please clearly mark
the gift so that we make sure the right child gets the gift.  When you hand
over the gift you will get a number and will receive the gift that is up
when your number is drawn.

Our esteemed Treasurer Doug Johnson is eager to collect as much of the money
before the party. There will be a children's menu available.  The cost for
members is $14.00 and for non-members $15.00.  By prepaying when possible it
makes thinks easier for Doug and allows him and Nancy to enjoy the party
more.  Here is his address: P O Box 597 Manchester, WA 98353.  Please let
Doug, or Kris Lawrence know if you will be attending and you can certainly
respond on the list.  We just want to be able to count your cute little
nose.

As always our party is open to all who wish to attend.  So all of you are oh
so welcome.  This is a good time to invite a friend or family member or some
one  who could benefit from our philosophy.  The place is large and the more
the merrier.    Sno-King, Western Washington, and all of those of you from
all over the state and even our friends in Canada and Oregon come on over
and party with us!

Oh I must not forget to remind you that James, the proprietor hopes to have
the bar open if you don't want to drink your fill of all the non-alcoholic
beverages that are available as part of your meal.  I will now close with
dessert will be chocolate New York style cheese cake.