[nfbwatlk] Thanks

Bennett bjprows at comcast.net
Thu Nov 27 18:42:18 UTC 2008

Listers,

First, happy Thanksgiving.  Hope your day is excellent, and that the food is also.

Next, last evening, I interviewed Dr. Ione Fine on the Evergreen Radio Reading Service Talk Show.  As you probably know, she's researching the brain and perception, particularly with respect to the part that usually deals with visual issues.  It was an informative interview, (rebroadcast Sunday evening Nov. 30, at 6:00 P.M.)  I learned that she is still looking for people interested in participating in her studies.  Please contact her if you are interestted in finding out what's up.

Thanks, Dr. Fine, for the interview.

/s/

Bennett Prows