[nfbwatlk] Fw: [wtbbl] Open Positions For the Patron AdvisoryCouncil 2009

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Oct 30 03:12:40 UTC 2008

Fellow Federationists:

I hope that many of you apply for the open positions on WTBBL's Patron
Advisory Council. WTBBL needs a diversity of opinions and what better
people to convey them than members of the organized blind.

Moreover, WTBBL is *our* library; we must cherish it and assist and
support it in formulating policies and planning for the future.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington