[nfbwatlk] Fw: Work Opportunity in Spokane

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 1 03:13:29 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn McCully" <glennmccully at comcast.net>
To: "'David Egan'" <david.egan at earthlink.net>; <wcb-l at wcbinfo.org>
Cc: <dhelsel at seattlelh.org>; <dvandussen at seattlelh.org>;
<susan at visualizerset.com>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Wcb-l] Work Opportunity in Spokane

Hello All,

Glenn McCully here from the HR department at the Lighthouse just wanting
correct some bad information in this email

Roosevelt Stevenson is NOT the proper contact concerning employment at
the
Lighthouse in Seattle or Spokane.  Roosevelt has nothing to do with the
hiring process. He is one of our marketing and sales team members at the
Ft.
Lewis and McChord bases.   Anyone interested in employment should
contact
Don Helsel our Director of Recruiting, Orientation and Accessibility at
206-436-2160.

You may also check current job listings for all locations on our website
at
www.seattlelighthouse.org <http://www.seattlelighthouse.org/>

The mailing address for resumes and paper applications is

Human Resources

Lighthouse for the Blind Inc.

2501 S Plum Street

Seattle, WA 98144