[nfbwatlk] FW: Mass Transit Now Alert! - Olympia Update

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:50:20 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Mass Transit Now [mailto:masstransitnow at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:13 PM
To: masstransitnow at gmail.com
Subject: Mass Transit Now Alert! - Olympia Update

<http://seattletransitblog.com/2009/04/02/representative-simpson-defends-eas
t-link/> Representative Simpson Defends East Link!

Publicola reports that Geoff Simpson, (D-47th), is
<http://publicola.net/?p=4176> stepping up to the plate! He's got an
amendment with over thirty signatures to counter Rep. Clibborn's attack.

We're told that we need calls to YOUR representatives RIGHT NOW to convince
them to sign on, as they don't have much time to get on board the quickly
lengthening train and join the majority of the region to support East Link!

Please take a moment and make a call or email each of your two
representatives - ask them to sign Simpson's amendment to protect light
rail. You can find them with this
<http://apps.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/Default.aspx> handy district finder.

Check out more at the link below...
http://seattletransitblog.com/2009/04/02/representative-simpson-defends-east
-link/

Thanks,
The Mass Transit Now Team

**You are receiving the message because you were a supporter of the 2008
Mass Transit Now campaign. We may provide you periodic e-mails about the
progress of the development of 36 additional miles of light rail, increased
commuter rail, and expanded express bus service. If you would like to be
taken off this list, please let us know.