[nfbwatlk] Gently Used Braille Children's Books Sought for Braille Book Flea Market at Convention

Peggy Chong PeggyChong at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 23:59:24 UTC 2009

If you have gently used Braille Children's books that are no longer
being used, the 2009 Braille Book Flea Market would love to find them
a new home.  At our 2009 National Convention in Detroit, the Braille
Book Flea Market will once again, provide many young Braille readers
with Braille books to love and cherish at no cost to the
children.  We need your children's books!  Please send your Braille
books via USPS. to; UPS, 29855 Schoolcraft, Livonia, Michigan
48150.  Attn:  NFB-Hold for book fair.  They can be mailed through
the US Post office, Free Matter for the Blind.  IF you have any
questions, please contact Peggy Chong at 515-277-1288 or
peggychong at earthlink.net