[nfbwatlk] CSBPS soliciting input for use of stimulus money by DSB

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Apr 13 16:31:47 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: June Mansfield [mailto:JMansfield at csbps.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:26 PM
To: Durand, LouOma (DSB); All DSB; Bob Huven; Cindy Van Winkle; Diane Hansen; Edna Harper; J. Michael Freeman; Laura Beigh; Linda Wilder; Lou Colwell; Marlaina Lieberg; Michael Cunningham; Mike Davis; Penny Grist; caprogram at qwest.net; dcolley at esd.wa.gov; Dean Stenehjem; fpennell at watf.org; jnuccio at seattledbsc.org; kadams at seattlelh.org; kjohnson at u.washington.edu; ruttllm at dshs.wa.gov; nnightingale at earthlink.net; nwhknc at juno.com; paul.dziedzic at wwu.edu; pshoel at aol.com; certainvictory at earthlink.net
Cc: All Staff; Sheila Turner; Carl Jarvis; Cathy Jarvis; Cheryl Martin; Chris Ensor; Larry Weiss; Laura Beigh; Margie Corier; Mimi Freshley
Subject: RE: Stimulus note and attachment

Today we have posted a form designed to solicit ideas as to how the new stimulus money might be used to provide services to people with vision loss in Washington State.  You can access the form at this address http://www.csbps.com/stimulus_form.html or you can email directly to stimulus at csbps.com<mailto:stimulus at csbps.com>.  We'll collect all the ideas we get and share them with all who are interested.  We look forward to hearing from you!  Please feel free to share this website address with anyone that you think might be interested.

June Mansfield
Community Services for the Blind and Partially Sighted.