[nfbwatlk] my opinion only

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Sat Apr 18 00:27:13 UTC 2009

Joanie, nothing is wrong what so ever with talking about cooking. However when I post information about changes to programs and services offered by the Department of Services for the Blind,
and no-one says anything about that topic I start to wonder why that is. That is why I posted my question in hopes that when Lou Oma askes me in the hallway at work (I am an employee of the
department) what the NFBW feels about the changes that are going on I can have something to say other than well... "after asking you if you would have any problem with me posting your
director's updates on the listserv Not a single person said a damn thing... so I guess We have no thought as a group."
Thank you.
Mike Mello