[nfbwatlk] Update on Mike

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 26 04:55:17 UTC 2009

Yeah, they have, even though they choked today.  They won, but they let a
really big lead slip away, up eight to three and then finally winning only
by one run.  However, you've gotta feel good for Carlos Silva, seeing as he
finally won after not having won a game since last year.  Go Mariners!!!
Sarah