[nfbwatlk] KUOW discussion Science helps blind to see with tongue

Marty Cartwright martythekid at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:49:28 UTC 2009

Yes, that's right, there is hope out there now. Now we can "see" with our tongue!<big cheesy grin>

Today at 2:35pm (ish), on KUOW 94.9, KUOW becomes the home of the visual orator. The seeing tongue comes to light. Sounds like the line from a B comedy flick.

Didn't Dr. Maurer make reference to the "seeing tongue" in his presidential banquet speech in Dallas 2006, much to Ms. Maurer's chagrin?

Listen and laugh!
Marty

P.S. take it easy with the X rated comments <sly grin>