[nfbwatlk] Alan Garrels

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 23:38:56 UTC 2009

Yes, my father had a stroke after his bypass surgery as well.
Unfortunately, his speech center was affected, though he could walk.  It was
the beginning of a six-year steady slide downward.  He died in 1994.

I worked with Alan in 1984 at the OTC.  The bunch of us had a wonderful
time.  I can remember doing Jane Fonda at noon.  It was a forty-five minute
experience.  We bugged and encouraged each other to participate
consistently.  I appreciate receiving the web site for updates.

I am really sorry to hear about this.

Alco