[nfbwatlk] Fw: Quarterly Social & Wine Pool

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:30:56 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Feet First
To: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 2:12 PM
Subject: Quarterly Social & Wine Pool

http://www.feetfirst.info/newsandevents/join-us-for-our-social-silent-auction

                  In honor of the Fall Wine Harvest, Feet First is hosting a Wine Pool.

                  Purchase your raffle ticket at the door and enter to win one of the select premium bottles of wine donated by one of our generous Feet First Board members.

                  Our quarterly socials bring people together to enjoy interesting conversations and great food, while strengthening the collective voice to promote walkable communities.

                  Where: Elliott Bay Cafe, 101 South Main Street Seattle 98104

                  When: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm

                  Suggested entrance is $15.

                  Become a Feet First member today:

                  https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=28998

                  We look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your continued support.

            Sincerely,

            --The Team at Feet First