[nfbwatlk] SAVING POSTAGE

PUBLIC RADIO 113 publicradio113 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:29:51 UTC 2009

KBOO FM is experimenting with the distribution of its monthly program
guide via the internet.  Morning News & Public Affairs Director asked
programmers for suggestions.  I strongly urged them to make a text
version available in addition to the almost certain PDF format.  If
anybody has ideas, especially if you are a KBOO member, send it to me
and I'll make certain it gets to the right person.  For those who hear
the Sounds of Awareness on the Evergreen Radio Reading Service, or
other internet services, thanks for supporting your local provider.

Happy holidays to you all from Paul & April Van Dyck and the folks at
KBOO FM, 90.7 in Portland.

--
Paul Van Dyck
Sounds of Awareness