[nfbwatlk] FW: Town Hall Attendees: Thank you!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:20:35 UTC 2009

Dear Town Hall Attendee,

Thank you for participating in the public process and helping to shape the
future of our city.  We hosted four town halls, including one Youth Town
Hall at Cleveland High School, and received a great deal of input. Currently
we are in the process of analyzing and formatting the information we've
received from the town halls, community leaders, emails, and our web sites
so that we can post it on our web site:  <http://new.seattle.gov/>
http://new.seattle.gov/  for all to see.

If you have further thoughts and ideas, we'd love for you to share them with
us via our two web sites. Policy ideas go to: http://ideasforseattle.com and
transition ideas should be submitted to: http://new.seattle.gov/input/.  We
also encourage you to take a look at what others have submitted - there is
much good food for thought there.

Again, we really appreciate everybody's time in attending our town halls and
helping us to create a new vision for Seattle.  We are just at the beginning
of this process and we look forward to working with you in the future as we
try to find more ways to involve the public in shaping the future of our
city.

Thank you again,

Darryl Smith and Kip Tokuda

Transition Facilitators