[nfbwatlk] New Perkins Brailler

Thu Feb 12 16:58:31 UTC 2009

            Listers,

I'm considering new Braillers.  The one I have at work is jamming, and I
may be able to get a new one.  Has anyone used or even seen the "next
generation" Perkins?  I know it probably was featured at convention last
summer, but of course, I didn't take the opportunity to look at it.  If
anyone has information about it, let me know how it is working, and if
you like it.

Thanks.

Bennett Prows, J.D.

Health Information Privacy Program

Office for Civil Rights

Seattle, Washington

(206) 615-2621

E-mail:  Bennett.Prows at hhs.gov

NOTE:  This e-mail may contain sensitive and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in
error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly
forbidden.