[nfbwatlk] Update

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 21:28:31 UTC 2009

In regards to cooking in the apartment & traveling on your own; the OTC  now
requires residental students to be cleared before they can travel alone or
cook in their apartments. They had to put these policies into place based on
past experiences with other students. A matter of safty. I find the restrictions
 irritating; but those are the rules.

Lisa Owen

In a message dated 2/15/2009 10:43:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,