[nfbwatlk] Inspirational and Interesting

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 04:41:26 UTC 2009

Occasionally, I use a click or two.  No big deal.  But I honor, admire, and
commend whoever invented the white cane and its use.  I know blind people
have been getting around for centuries with some kind of stick, but just the
concept of the opposite swing is wonderful.

Alco and Mighty Stick  (the latter sneaked into the list somehow.