[nfbwatlk] FW: REMINDER: Pedestrian Master Plan Roundtable: Accessibility

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 04:56:52 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Jennifer Wieland [mailto:Jennifer.Wieland at Seattle.Gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:42 PM
To: Jennifer Wieland
Subject: REMINDER: Pedestrian Master Plan Roundtable: Accessibility

I hope that you will be able to join us at the Seattle City Hall (in the
Boards and Commissions Room) tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. to discuss the
Pedestrian Master Plan in the context of accessibility. I look forward to
seeing you tomorrow.

Thank you,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Wieland
Associate Transportation Planner

>>> Jennifer Wieland 6/9/2009 4:18 PM >>>

Greetings,

On June 24, the Pedestrian Master Plan project team will host a roundtable
discussion about accessibility and the draft plan. You are invited to join
us!

You may have participated in our Accessibility Roundtable last summer, when
the Pedestrian Master Plan was in an early stage of development. The
feedback provided during that session was invaluable in creating the plan.
Now that the draft plan is available for public comment, we are again
seeking your input. I hope you will be able to join us to continue the
discussion.