[nfbwatlk] Convention Impressions

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Mon Jul 13 17:04:23 UTC 2009

At the beginning of the convention I did notice what seemed like a bit more
"caning" of my ankles and I think it was because so many people were using
the new free NFB canes instead of the state issued folding canes and I felt
they were not used to using them in a crowded space. It did not seem to take
very much time until the "caning improved.  It was great to see so many
people using the modern NFB canes instead of some of the beat up and damaged
folding canes.  What a great program that is.

KB