[nfbwatlk] Fw: Metro bus service changes are coming in September and February
lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:51:04 UTC 2009
----- Original Message -----
From: Relations, Community
To: SW-KC-TRANSIT-CONNECTIONS-09 at LISTS.KINGCOUNTY.GOV
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 4:43 PM
Subject: Metro bus service changes are coming in September and February
The Metropolitan King County Council has adopted changes to Metro bus routes in southwest King County. The changes will improve the public transportation network and connect bus routes to light rail stations so riders can enjoy fast, reliable travel on Link and Metro.
Starting on September 19, 2009, Metro will make the following changes in southwest King County:
· Revise the routing of three bus routes (154, 174, and 179)
· Create two new routes (124 and 129).
· Provide more frequent peak-period service on revised Route 174.
· Provide more peak-period trips on revised Route 154.
· Discontinue routes 126, 170, and 191 and provide fewer trips on route 179.
Additional changes will be made next February.
To learn more about these and other route changes, visit Metro Online:
Changes in southwest King County
Changes in southeast Seattle
Questions? Please reply to this e-mail or send them to community.relations at kingcounty.gov.
More information about the NFBWATlk