[nfbwatlk] Fw: [Blindtlk] Reminder: Convention Debriefing

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 19 21:24:45 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marion & Martin" <swampfox1833 at verizon.net>
To: "NAGDU List" <nagdu at nfbnet.org>; "FLAGDU List" <flagdu at nfbnet.org>;
"NFBF List" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:11 AM
Subject: [Blindtlk] Reminder: Convention Debriefing

Dear all,
    I am sending this message out again as a reminder of our National
Association of Guide Dog Users teleconference meeting this evening as a
debriefing of the 2009 convention. It is best for us to offer comments,
criticisms, and suggestions to enhance next year's convention while this
one is still fresh in our minds! I hope you will join us with your
input!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind

Dear Fellow Federationists,
    The 2009 convention of the National Federation of the blind is now
in the history books! As part of that history, the National Association
of Guide Dog Users is playing a major role. I want to thank everyone who
came to convention and attended the business meeting and seminars of the
Association. For those who did not, podcasts of these meetings will be
made available on our website.
    In order to continue the incredible progress we are making across
the nation and within the NFB, I would like to hear from those of you
who attended convention and have suggestions for improving those aspects
associated with guide dog users. On Sunday, July 19, we will have a
debriefing meeting via teleconference. Everyone is welcome to join us
for this meeting, but I would like to hear specifically from those who
attended the convention. The meeting will be held at 8:00 pm EDT (7:00
pm Central; 6:00 pm Mountain; & 5:00 pm Pacific). The call-in
instructions are pasted below my signature. If you are unable to join
the teleconference and would like to offer your suggestions, you may
send them to me at
President at NFB-NAGDU.ORG
    Again, thanks for making NAGDU the strong and dynamic Division it
is! Plan on attending our Board of Directors meeting for a full report
on our progress, including our financial report! This Board meeting will
be held on Sunday, July 26 at 8:00 pm EDT. The Board of Directors
meetings are open to anyone who wishes to observe the proceedings and
are held on the last Sunday of each month. The call-in instructions are
the same as those for the debriefing meeting.
    I look forward to your continued support and involvement! Together
we are moving forward!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the
conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording
in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
participant.