[nfbwatlk] Tragedy

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:11:19 UTC 2009

I mirror the sentiments expressed here. Theresa was a wonderful human
being. I enjoyed the times she was at our conventions, picnics and
wine tastings. One of the first times I met her is when she was taking
care of Kaitlynn and Riley during a convention. She needed some
community hours and Rita spoke highly of her. Kaitlynn and Riley had
so much fun with her.

I have called and left a message with Rita. If I hear of a memorial
service or a memorial fund, the Seattle chapter will be making a
donation. Thank you all for your wonderful memories of Theresa.

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter