[nfbwatlk] Fund Raising Ideas & Membership

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 17:46:26 UTC 2009

Our chapter is in the process of researching different ideas concerning
fund raising and recruiting  members. We also wish to continue to educate  and
inform the pubic concerning the NFB. Being new at this I wanted to gather
information and feedback from the list concerning those of us who have more
expernience and wish to provide advice and feedback. I want to think
outside the  box. It's a good idea to ask people to leave money to the NFB; but we
can do  more.

Our chapter is working on some ideas that we will implement over the
summer; but we are a small struggling chapter and I would like some suggestions
too. I want to not only help our chapter but our affiliate as well stay
solvent  and strong. Hopefully after I talk to the businesses I mentioned in my
earlier  email will be helpful to us.

As I said before this can help all of us if we share our ideas about fund
raising and attracting members to the NFB.

Lisa Owen
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)