[nfbwatlk] Fw: Great City Summer Street Scene!: Streets for People

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:09:14 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Seattle Network" <mail at seattlegreatcitynetwork.ning.com>
To: <jacobstruiksma at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:29 PM
Subject: Great City Summer Street Scene!: Streets for People

A message from Allison to all members of Streets for People on Seattle
Network!

Dear Streets for People Team,

Great City’s signature Summer Street Scene is coming up on July 16th and we’d
love for you to participate.  Festivities will include live music, drinks,
and of course, good company.

We will be holding a street party on Bell St. between 2nd Ave. and 3rd Ave.
from 5-8 pm on the 16th, and we’d like the festivities to include street
transformation teams* and local sustainable exhibitors.

If you would like to transform a slice of the street and/or exhibit at the
event, please let me know.

Thanks,

Allison
Great City
Program Coordinator
Allison.burson at greatcity.org

*Street Transformation teams will transform a parking spot from an
auto-centric space to a people friendly space helping guests re-imagine how
we use our public right of way.

Visit Streets for People at:
http://seattlegreatcitynetwork.ning.com/groups/group/show?id=2757534%3AGroup%3A105

--
To control which emails you receive on Seattle Network, go to:
http://seattlegreatcitynetwork.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings