[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Picnic

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 22:17:10 UTC 2009

It is that time of year for our picnic.   You all are invited, and we really
want you to attend.  Things will be a bit different this year as to date and
location.  This time it will be held on the forth Saturday, July 25th and
the location is the cabana and patio at my apartment complex which is in
Redmond. (Details to follow)  The time is from 11:30 to 3:00.  We will be
having fried chicken in stead of bar-b-que.  The cost is $10 for adults and
$5 for children under twelve. (There is a "large toy" available for  the
kids to play on.)  As in the past and we encourage you to bring something
you think  goes with a fried chicken picnic, such as salads, chips and dip,
veggies and dip, cut up fruit, and dessert as cookies or cup cakes.

The address is The Village at Overlake Station

 2576 152nd Ave NE

Redmond, WA

The complex rises above the Overlake Park and Ride is next to the former
Group Health campus and near Sears on the south and Microsoft on the north.
We are directly on two bus lines and with in walking distance of three
others.  I am sure Metro Transit or Map Quest will have no trouble routing
you.

My phone numbers are: home (425) 702-2030- and my cell is (206)551-6233.

More to follow in the future.

We hope to see a great many of you at this year's picnic.

Kay Burrows

Second Vice President Greater Seattle Chapter