[nfbwatlk] Fw: You may give comment by phone to the SRC on Saturday

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 4 03:37:49 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <1guidedog at gmail.com>
To: <wcb-l at wcbinfo.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 6:17 PM
Subject: [Wcb-l] You may give comment by phone to the SRC on Saturday

The SRC invites those who wish to make public comment during the
upcoming
SRC meeting to do so by phoning, 712-432-0600 & use conference code,
179255
followed by the pound sign.

We will access the conferencing system between 10:00am and 10:30am on
Saturday, March 7.  This is the regular period at each SRC meeting when
public comment is heard.  We recognize that there may be a number of
folks
wishing to make public comment, and will expand our time as needed to
ensure
that each person is heard.  The phone system will be open as stated
above,
and phone calls during that time period will be given preference.  At
10:30,
or whenever all phone comments have been heard, we will move to hearing
comment from those in the room.

Please note, this is the first time we have handled public comment in
this
way, and the SRC can
not anticipate how it will play out. We encourage those who may reach a
busy
signal to continue calling in until they are able to get through or
until
the 10:30 ending time, to be patient while waiting to speak, and to
respect
the need for as many people to be heard by keeping statements brief.

Warmly,

Marlaina

I use to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure!