[nfbwatlk] $200 Accessible Cell Phone for Sale

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Mon Mar 9 05:11:18 UTC 2009

I have a Nokia 3650 that I'd like to get rid of. Here are the stats for
the phone. The phone works with either T-Mobile or AT&T/Cingular.
Please e-mail me at loneblindjedi at samobile.net if you want this cell
phone or have questions about it. It's in great condition, and I've
really enjoyed using it until I upgraded to the KNFB Reader phone. This
phone is great for those who need an accessible phone but don't have
the money for the reader phone.

Hardware

Nokia 3650
Round Keypad
Camera
Video recorder
Voice recorder
Bluetooth
Infrared
MMC card

Software

Talks screen reader
Loadstone GPS software
File manager
Contacts
Calendar
Calculator
Notes
Ringtone composer
Alarm

Extras

CD software for PC including Nokia PC Suite
MMC card Reader
Haullux Bluetooth GPS receiver
Wall charger for phone
Car charger for phone
GPS receiver charger
Print manual (I also have an electronic copy)

--
REspectfully,
Jedi