[nfbwatlk] Wrap on Seattle Chapter Fund Raiser

Mon Mar 16 16:03:42 UTC 2009

Well fellow listers, The sixth annual wine tasting fundraiser at E.B.
Foote Winery went very well.  The numbers were down, but the wine was
*great, and I think everyone enjoyed the food and comradory.  A drawing
for a bottle of E.B, Foote wine was held with the winner being a public
participant, whose ticket, I believe, was sold by Noel Nightingale.  We
had the opportunity to buy some of the award winning wine, and all left
the event gratified with its success.

Again this year, Kris Colcock (used to be Lawrence) did an excellent
organizing job, and is to be commended for her skill at juggling several
events at once.  She's also a girl scout mom, and her daughter has been
selling cookies relentlessly for several weekends in a row, so it's
amazing that Kris made it to the wine tasting.

No word on how much we made on this year's event, but it sure was good
to see everyone who attended.

/s/

Bennett Prows