[nfbwatlk] List

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon May 4 17:51:11 UTC 2009

Lisa:

You are still on the list. However, something in your software or that
of your ISP is causing messages from NFB of Washington Talk to be
bounced. If too many messages are bounced, the MailMan software stops
sending list messages to you and sets a flag so no more messages are
sent until I reset things.

I reset things yesterday so you should have been able to receive
messages. However, your ISP is still apparently bouncing messages from
this list as the Bounce Flag was reset this morning.

I would strongly advise that you check with AOL to discover what's going
on; the fault is not with NFBNET's software.

I'm sending this both to the list and to you personally so you'll be
sure to see it.

Mike Freeman, Assistant List Administrator