[nfbwatlk] Fw: Spring Movie Night at Thorton Place

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 19:43:58 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Darryl Smith
To: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:40 PM
Subject: Spring Movie Night at Thorton Place

Spring Movie Night at Thornton Place

Come one, come all to Great City's Summer Movie Night. Enjoy an evening under screen and stars at  Thornton Place, recently called "Seattle's first real transit oriented development", and site of the innovative Thornton Creek Water Quality Channel. In addition to celebrating this pioneering development that is leading the way in Northgate's rejuvenation, we will also be heralding the arrival of Joshua Curtis as Great City's new Executive Director and wishing our founding ED and recently-announced mayoral candidate, Michael McGinn, best wishes on his new pursuits. After mingling on the red carpet, you'll enjoy an introduction by Bruce Lorig, tours of Thornton Place and the newly landscaped green water channel and a free viewing of a movie at the new theater (movie TBD, but with the potential of being in one of the two IMAX theaters!).