[nfbwatlk] Update on Norm Larkin

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed May 6 06:44:09 UTC 2009

While I do not know Mr. Larkin, I do know what it is like to have to use a
support cane and a long white cane.  It can be annoying  as it makes caring
things very difficult, forget coffee or anything liquid that is not tightly
capped, the frustration is not worth the risk of falling or losing rehab
ground from tired and over used muscles.  I know that my support cane has
kept me from falling many times.  I truly know the meaning of the old
saying: pride goeth before the fall.  It is not that hard to use the support
cane when you need it and it will extend ones' stamina.  It is well worth
using when you need it.  Good luck and remember that living well is
sometimes the best revenge of all.

KB