[nfbwatlk] Fund Raising & Membership

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Fri May 29 02:50:25 UTC 2009

I think that's a good point but I want to think outside the box too. Any
suggestions or ideas? Lisa O.

In a message dated 5/27/2009 11:12:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lauren1 at catliness.com writes:

Hi,
I  think one thing we need to do is bring in money from the outside; not
just
use our own personal money which some of us have little of.

Several  years ago in Nebraska we got a list of lawyers and sent them each
letter  letting them know about us so that when people asked who to leave
their  will to, they had us as someone to give money to.  I think we didn't

get a whole lot, but we got some.  It was a multi-chapter  project.
Thanks
Lauren