[nfbwatlk] About Convention

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:21:59 UTC 2009

Chrys,

Ah HA! Now I have your info. Was too disorganized during National to
get it and then.. well.. let's just say this has been an eventful few
months since then. If you still want me to give you the contact info
for some of the people in Oregon, let me know off list.

We will miss you at this years convention. Please put the Seattle
Chapter Hliday party on your agenda. Looking at the 12th of December.
Hope you can make it.

Take care and good luck in Portland.

Kris