[nfbwatlk] Couple of things about convention

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:30:21 UTC 2009

Some items that I wanted to share with you all about what the Seattle
Chapter is bringing to conventio

First, we are bringing Shop for a Cause coupons. IF your chapter is
not participating in the Shop for A Cause in your area, please feel
free to purchase tickets from a member of the Seattle Chapter.

Second, Kay Burrows will be offerring a Girt Certificate for her
brownies this year. Due to time costraints and health issues, she is
unable to make the brownies before convention. But with the Gift
Certificate, you can have a pan of brownies custom made for you by
her. Pick your favorite flavor and she will deliver it anywhere within
the Metro Transit area.

3. Marty Cartwright, LMP, will be bringing her Massage Chair to the
convention. She is offerring chair massage for donations to the NFBW
Affiliate. She is also putting into the Silent Auction a Ninety Minute
Massage at her Shop in Port Orchard.

The Seattle Chapter will also be putting a little cash into Dory's
hands for door prizes.

Should prove to be a fun Fall Convention. We look forward to seeing
you all there!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter
1 VP, NFBW