[nfbwatlk] Marci Carpenter

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Sat Oct 17 00:19:29 UTC 2009

Thanks Ben,

My prayers go out to her.

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
nfb of Wa
Inland Empire chapter
cell phone: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR)
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 1:14 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Marci Carpenter

I hadn't heard until this morning, that a week ago Thursday, Marci Carpenter
was  involved in a traffic accident.  She was sitting in the back seat of a
cab on the way to an appointment, and the driver had to stop quickly because
of heavy traffic ahead on I-5 north bound near I-90.  A car behind the cab
didn't slow down, and smashed into the back of the cab.  Marci was taken to
Harbor View with bruises, etc, but thankfully no internal injuries.
Nevertheless, her neck and lower back were severely traumatized, and she's
on some pretty heavy pain meds.
She called me today to let me know, and said she's feeling better as the
days go by.

Since she doesn't have a computer, or the internet, guess we'll have to
convey messages as we can.

Just thought her friends would like to know.

/s/

Bennett Prows

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban
d.com