[nfbwatlk] Opposing Freedom Scientific's signed Braille Driver Initiative

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Mon Oct 19 04:07:17 UTC 2009

Alco,

I highly recommend SEROTEK's System Access. It's afordable since there
are many different pricing options you can choose from. It's robust for
the everyday needs of most screen reader users (save for the heavy
programers), the tech support is stellar, and you can use SA when
you're not at your computer via either SAToGo or the &3 option. SA also
has a special edition for netbooks. SEROTEK also has a number of
hardware, software, and web content products and services that I think
you'll like including the largest assembled content package available
to the blindness community. Best of all, SEROTEK is a company dedicated
to the empowerment of the blind, and its CEO is none other than Mike
Calvo, a fellow Federationist. His company is run and opperated by
blind people.

Respectfully,
Jedi

PS. For anyone who gets SA, let them know Jedi sent you.