[nfbwatlk] FW: Accessible World presents Part One of Stocking Stuffers, November 2, 2009

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 04:48:59 UTC 2009

News Wire:

Stocking Stuffers for the Holidays, Part I.

Accessible World is pleased to welcome you to the first part of our two
part-series of Stocking Stuffers for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanza.

We shall be presenting several vendors who will be discussing gift ideas for
the holidays.

We shall start our 2009 Stocking Stuffers program with a presentation by
Diane Croft, Vice President of Publishing, National Braille Press.
She will commence her presentation at 8:00 PM EST to be concluded at 9:00
PM. We shall allow time for questions from our worldwide audience.
Contact information:
Email: orders at nbp.org
Web Site: http://www.nbp.org

At 9:00 PM Roger Behm, President of Adaptive Information Systems, Inc. will
speak to us about the many products offered by his company.
Roger has several coupons which allow him to significantly cut prices on
these products. He cannot give us the exact prices during our program, but
if you call him, he can present you with his reduced prices.
Contact Information:
Roger Behm, President Adaptive Systems, Inc.
Address 1611 Clover Lane, Janesville, WI 53545-1388 Toll-free number:
877-792-4768
Email: aistech at ameritech.org
Web Site: http://www.adaptiveinformation.org

9:30 PM Jo Ann Carter, Distributor, Pampered Chef will talk to us about the
numerous holiday items offered by Pampered Chef.
Phone: 661-399-2588
Web Site: http://www.pampered.biz/joann

10:00 PM Kim Christiansen, Braille Jewelry.

Date: Monday, November 2, 2009

Time: 5:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM MST, 7:00 PM CST, and 8:00 PM EST  and elsewhere
in the world Tuesday 1:00 GMT

Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time; go to The Pat Price
Tek Talk Training Room at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

Or, alternatively.

Select The Pat Price Tek Talk Training Room at:
http://www.accessibleworld.org

Enter your first and last names on the sign-in screen.

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing
software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download
and then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to
the Accessible World rooms

All online interactive programs require no password, are free of charge, and
open to anyone worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer,
speakers, and a sound card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with
the presenters and others in the virtual audience. To speak to us, hold down
the control key and let up to listen. If a microphone is not available, you
may text chat with the attendees.

All Tek Talk events are recorded and archived. If you are unable to
participate live at the above time, then you may download the presentation
or podcast from the Accessible World Recent Additions at:
http://www.accessibleworld.org
 Previous Tek Talk programs are available by selecting Tek Talk Archives at
the same website.

Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the
topic and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The
lists are announce only to keep the traffic to a minimum.
You can join the Accessible World Announce List, the Tek Talk Announce List
or the Sports Talk Announce List by completing the form at:

Accessible World also provides a Tek Talk Discussion List. This list is
intended to give you an opportunity to ask computer related questions,
suggest topics to be used in the weekly Monday training programs, or just to
interact with others interested in using assistive devices to access
computers. You may sign up for this list by selecting the Tek Talk
Discussion link on the same page and completing the form.

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair
Accessible World
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta at pacbell.net
Web: http://www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Joann Becker, Events Coordinator
Accessible World
617-487-8795
Email: joannbecker at pcomcast.net

George Buys, CEO.
Talking Communities
Email: buys at talkingcommunities.com

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a
501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public,
the disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing
highly relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
barriers that adversely affect them

--
If you no longer wish to receive any more announcements from the Accessible