[nfbwatlk] Hello

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 08:50:11 UTC 2009

I have been gone a while. Off the list and not doing too much with NFB.
After giving the matter some thougt I would like to let allof you know that I
am  planning to work very hard to make sure that our local chapter grows
stronger  this year in Bellingham. Its a challenge to keep a chapter or a
division going  with few members or little money; but it is possible. So, I am
going to stay on  the front lines so to speak and recommit myself to our
chapter. I will not be  going to convention this year. I will be working and
going to school. I will  concentrate on going to state and national next year.
Right at the moment I need  to stay home and work on our chapter and the
student division. If anyone has any  advice about membership building fund
raising etc. please let me know.

Off the list please.

Thanks and keep us in your thoughts Jedi has worked very hard

Our next meeting is 9-12-09 at 2pm Jedi will post the directions to the
BBQ. We hope you can join us.

Warmly:

Lisa Owen
Treasurer Officer & Fund Raising Chair
Northwest Chapter
NFBW
Secretary Officer
NFBW Student Division
360-920-0405
_nfbnorthwest at aol.com_ (mailto:nfbnorthwest at aol.com)

The Nothwest Chater is pleased to annouce our new meeting mocation and
meeting time:

The first Saturday of the mont at the Downtown Starbuck's in Bellingham the
 meetings will be held at 2pm

Scedules may very due to specal events. Please call Jedu at 360-920-5213
for more info