[nfbwatlk] MLB GameDay Audio

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 15 01:53:31 UTC 2009

It's working at the moment.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Cone" <walt.cone at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] MLB GameDay Audio

Hi Mike,

     I am not sure if your problem was fixed but I get this problem with
both Firefox and Internet explorer.  I have this problem if I start
listening to a game and have to leave.  When I come back to the game I
get
the media loading and then nothing.  I have let it go for 10 minutes
thinking maybe there are a lot of commericals that are not carried on
Game
Day audio.

     My solution is to run a program called ccleaner which is freeware.
It
clears out all of those temp files and your history and that seems to
take
care of the problem.

     I found Firefox has the best solution because you can delete the
browsing history for either 2 hours past 4 hours past day or month.

     Hope this helps,