[nfbwatlk] FREE Webinar for Low Vision Teachers and other VI Professionals this Thursday Sept 24th

Michael Hooks michaelhooks at nextlevelat.com
Mon Sep 21 17:56:55 UTC 2009

FREE Webinar for Low Vision Teachers and other VI Professionals this
Thursday Sept 24th  - we will demonstrate and answer questions on the best
readers for Blind and Low Vision individuals (click link below)

Back to School Bundle: Get a Free "Acer Aspire One Netbook" with purchase of
Eye-Pal, Zoom-Ex or Zoom-Twix. Offer good thru October 30th.

If you¹re a teacher, evaluator or councilor, you know that finding the right
enabling reading tools for the Blind and Visually Impaired can be a
challenge.

We want to help . . . so we¹ve made our advanced, affordable and effective
reading solutions as easy to get as they are to use.

Now through October 30th, ABISee, the leader in powerful yet easy-to-use
assistive reading solutions will give you a Free "Acer Aspire One Netbook"
(a $299 value) with each purchase of an Eye-Pal, Zoom-Ex or Zoom-Twix.

Our Breakthrough Solutions Include:
Eye-Pal created for the Blind, instantly reads aloud any printed materials
and scans books too
Zoom-Ex designed for Low Vision reads, scans, and displays
Zoom-Twix, created especially for Students does everything above and adds a
CCTV camera for distance viewing and image capture
Click below to register your seat to experience these products live: (If you
have already registered, you should have received a confirmation. Please do
not duplicate.)

ABISee Webinar for the V.I. Community Thursday Sept 24 at 3PM EST/ 12PM PST

ABISee Webinar for the V.I. Community Thursday Sept 24 at 6PM EST/ 3PM PST

To find a dealer near you call 800-681-5909 or email us at info at abisee.com

Please forward to colleagues who may be interested. Thank you!

ABISee, Inc.
77 Powdermill Road
Acton, MA 01720
800-681-5909