[nfbwatlk] Fall Convention coming soon.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 29 05:03:51 UTC 2009

The young people and their mentors meet at 5:30. Once mentors have meant
their mentees, it would be great for them (the mentees) to become
acquainted with as many affiliate members as possible.

The Board of Directors meeting and dinner begins at 7:00 p.m. and the
Resolutions Committee meeting begins around 8:30.

Mike