[nfbwatlk] Lack of Child Care at State Convention

Wed Sep 30 18:13:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

I tried hard to get someone for child care at this year's convention.
My daughter is of the age that she would be a great baby sitter, etc.
She's taken all the needed classes, etc.  But, unfortunately, she
couldn't work it into her busy schedule.  Home coming dance this
weekend.  Too bad.

I have thought hard, and can't find anyone else.  Sorry to anyone hoping
for such service at the convention.  I know Doug Trimble was the one who
asked on the list.  Sorry about that Doug.

/s/

Bennett Prows