[nfbwatlk] Seminar April 17

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 06:52:17 UTC 2010

Yes I can help out with this
From
Jacob Struiksma

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Denise Mackenstadt
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:37 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Seminar April 17

As you may know we are sponsoring a Family Seminar and A Youth Seminar at
the Holiday Inn, Downtown Everett on Saturday, April 17, 2009.  We want all
members to feel free to attend.  Your presence is invaluable to families and
educators who do not meet very many blind adults.  In addition, I need help
with several areas of the conference.  We will be having a luncheon on
Saturday, April 17, with Dr. Fred Schroeder as the keynote speaker.  We are
at a point where we have to put in lunch counts and room counts.  If you
want to come for the lunch please respond ASAP.  If you are looking for a
room and/or roommate please contact me at (206)419-9555 or at
cane.travel at gmail.com.  I am so pleased by the interest that is being
generated.  I look forward to hearing from many of you.

Denise Mackenstadt

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/lawnmower84%40hotm
ail.com