[nfbwatlk] Family and Educator Conference

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 01:19:14 UTC 2010

It sure happened. It was great Those kids were great as well. I had so much
fun and I think
 I may have helped someone's son or daughter and I am pretty excited about
doing that. I sure want to do it again.  Thanks Denise, you did a fantastic
job.
Les Fitzpatrick
President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind
Ham Call K5FPT