[nfbwatlk] wine Tasting Tickets

Wed Apr 28 14:08:50 UTC 2010

Hey Rita,

Let's be clear about this.  Private doesn't mean that everybody isn't
welcome.  It only means that we will have the exclusive opportunity to
partake of the fundraising wine tasting event that evening.  Right?
This is one of those fun things that I hope everyone who reads this list
will participate in, or if you can't be there, at least contribute to
the fund raiser.  If you won't  make the wine tasting, but can
contribute, I promise the rest of us will drink to your health.  (grin.)

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Rita Szantay
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:53 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] wine Tasting Tickets

Once again we are having our private wine tasting fund-raiser at the
EB.foot
winery on Saturday June the fifth. Tickets are twenty dollars per person
or
35 dollars per couple. Everone needs to contact me for tickets. If you
need
tickets or have questions please contact me off list or phone my office
at
206-2247242. Lets make this a great fund-raiser.

Rita Szantay

First vice-president greater seattle Chapter.

Rita Szantay, MED, LMHC, CDP

1420 Fifth Avenue - Suite 2200

Seattle, WA 98101

206.224.7242